After returning to tennis in 2014 as equipment sponsor to Richard Gasquet and Alizé Lim, le coq sportif is teaming up with the BNP Paribas Masters. This French tournament, the final Masters 1000 event of the season, will host the world’s top 48 players in the brand new AccorHotels Arena, serving as the last qualifying tournament before the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals in London.
From 31 October to 8 November, the line judges and ball boys and girls at the Masters 1000 BNP Paribas Masters tournament will wear le coq sportif.
Tennis has always been an integral part of the tricolour brand’s history. In the mid-20th century, it made the first technical garments worn by top champions like Arthur Ashe, the first le coq sportif ambassador to win a Grand Slam tournament, the 1968 US Open. Ashe also discovered Yannick Noah, a natural choice to follow in his mentor’s footsteps as brand ambassador, a position Noah held for more than 30 years. Many other great champions have worked with le coq sportif over the course of their careers.
> WIN PLACES FOR BNP PARIBAS MASTERS <
• Monday, November 2: share a video on Facebook and be selected to play a coaching session with Yannick Noahd and to win 4 places for the semifinals.
• Tuesday, November 3: share a post on Instagram and win 2 places for the final.
• Wednesday, November 3: retweet a post on Twitter and win 2 places for the final.
• Thursday, November 4: comment a post on Facebook and win 2 places for the semifinals.
• Friday, November 5: retweet a post on Twitter and win 2 places for the semifinals.